McLean's Palliative Care Program Focus: Comfort and Quality of Life
- Expert management of pain and other symptoms to achieve comfort and preserve function
- Close communication and coordination of care with physicians
- Education and/or consultation for patients and caregivers
- Guidance with difficult and complex treatment choices
- Risk reduction for emergencies and hospital admissions
- Smooth transition to hospice care when chronically ill patients become terminally ill
Call us before significant patient decline to allow time for patients and families to understand options, make choices, plan ahead and receive support. For more information or to make a referral, call today.